Tuesday 14 February 2017

Top 10 Travel Must Haves!

Hello lovelies, today I was dreaming about summer and looking at all my travel videos on my channel! Which got me thinking, why don't I create a Moodboard with my 'Top 10 Travel Must Haves' to be honest they are more like 'Wish List & Must Haves' but a girl can dream.... We love to travel and have experienced a few adventures last year, I have learnt a lot since having travelled with Ellie, like the essentials baby wipes,tissues, spare clothes etc.. But these are mummy & toddler wish list for travel! Hope you enjoy <3 x






From Left To Right (TOP ROW) 


1. Stroller/Buggy - 

A must have for babies & toddlers! Even though Ellie is now three years old, she can be quite lazy at times and in the heat it can be a little tiring for her. My favourite stroller for traveling has got to be the 'My Babiie MB51' because it has an amazing extendable hood great for the sun or rain! It has has a large basket so you can chuck your beach towels, bags in there, its super comfy and padded for Ellie. But most of all its very sturdy, it holds so many things on it, swim bag, shopping, changing bags everything and never got damaged on our holidays. 

2.Trunki 

Ellie absolutely loves her Trunki, she has the 'Ladybird' print, how cute is this 'Unicorn' design though!? Its not only somewhere to store toys, clothes,nappies but it also allows your child to sit and ride on it as well, genius idea and keeps them entertained at the airport. 

3.Beats Headphones

These are a definite wish list product, I love the 'Rose Gold' and the quality is just incredible on these. They would be perfect for when I edit my videos on the plane and hotel but also to listen to music. My brother has a pair of these, as he is a music producer and says they are the best headphones on the market

4.Munchkin Snack & Drink Pot 

This little gadget is amazing! It screws onto any stroller, car seat and allows your child to reach for their drink or snack whenever they like, which makes them more independent and does leave any mess either. This was so handy on trips and when we went to the Disney parks, I would just top up the snack pot with fruit etc... 

5.Kate Spade Laptop Bag

I can actually say, this isn't a wish, I already have it! I treated myself on my honeymoon when we was in the Kate Spade Outlet which WOW is heaven and spent a couple of hours in there! I always wanted a good quality laptop bag, as I am terrified of damaging my MacBook when traveling. 

6.Busyb Travel Wallet 

This wallet is my best friend when I travel, it keeps everything organised which is really important to me! It holds money, cards, passports, ID, travel documents etc.. It fits into my backpack and anything I need such as boarding passes I just grab the wallet and its all in there, no more searching around in the bag in a hurry trying to find things! 

7.Kaftan/Cover Ups

How beautiful is this white kaftan from River Island, I love how sheer it is so you can still see your bikini/swim suit but still feel covered up at the same time! I have days on holiday where I want to hid my 'Mum Bod' and these are perfect for that. https://www.riverisland.com/

8.Ted Baker Suitcase

My dream suitcase, I just love Ted Bakers prints especially this beautiful mint one with the rose gold wheels! Very expensive but I think its a great investment if you travel a lot. 

9. Playsuits 

My go-to outfits when on holiday! I love how comfortable these are, they are so easy to wear and still allow air to your body. I wear them all the time usually floral and bold prints they are my favourite in the sunshine! This one is from 'River Island' love there summer clothing. https://www.riverisland.com/

10.Pool Float 

Of course you have to have a float for the pool/beach, these are so much fun for both adults & kids and great for photos too! I love the 'Doughnuts' & 'Flamingo' floats the best! 

So there are my Top Ten Travel Must Haves,  Let me know your must haves as I am obsessed with anything holiday! 

Heres a few of our favourite memories from our holidays/adventures :-)




Lots of Love
Katie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment